3D Puzzle: How to Create it Using Photoshop?
With the advent of the advanced features in Photoshop, creating a 3D Puzzle has become much easier task these days. Now, you can create a puzz of your choice with minimum efforts. Again, you should be well aware of the various features and utility of the Photoshop. Once you are through these features, you can easily create any kind of kids puzzles. This will certainly improve your skills in creating puzzles for kids. With the help of this entire article, you can learn how to create the puzzles using Photoshop. By the end of this article, you will actually become an expert of this job.
- First of all, you need to choose a picture of which you want to create the puzzle and open it in the Photoshop. By clicking CTRL+J, you can create a duplicate entry of the same picture.
- After having done that, go to LAYER and create a new layer. You can also rename it and place it between the original and the duplicate pictures.
- On the original picture, click on FILTER followed by TEXTURE and TEXTURIZER. When the window opens, click at the option LOAD TEXTURE. With the help of the scaling options, you can easily set the size of the puzzle pieces.
- After that, you will have to take the help of the PEN tool and work in the PATH mode to make the desired pieces of the puzzle picture. If you are done and want your path to take a shape, you should press CTRL+ENTER.
- Then you should press SHIFT, CTRL and J together to create a new layer. This newly created layer will contain all the small pieces of the wonderful puzzle which you created just now.
- You can take out the respective piece from the puzzle by pressing CTRL+T.
- Now, you can easily give the 3D effects to your puzzle and make it a 3D puzzle by going to the STYLES option of the second layer. There you can give various shadow styles and other styles to your puzzle.
Once you have finished this, your 3D Puzzle is ready and you can be a proud puzzle creator.